Last week we showed you how to prepare Cod Fish soup, this week we thought you might want to just relax and have something a little lighter. So, here is a recipe straight from the master himself. This recipe is called Cello’s Mozambique Ceviche on Toast.
You will need:
- 200g fresh tuna- uncooked, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon spring onion- finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander- finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley- finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil- finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint- finely chopped
- Half a teaspoon salt
- Half a teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh red chilli- finely chopped (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a bowl, mix, serve on toast, crostini or crackers.
Sourced from: Bring The Taste of Mozambique and Beyond To Your Table by Cello Santos (book available for purchase)