DJ Tiny T shares the playlist that will keep her going this summer with Glamour Magazine. See bellow what she recommends this summer.
- ‘Yeah I said it’ by Rihanna
Chilled, but still something you can bounce to, ‘yeah I said it’ is one of my beats from ANTI.
- ‘Do You Mind’ by DJ Khaled Ft. Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Future, August Alsina, Rick Ross and Jeremih
Some of my favorite artists on a song that gets everyone dancing.
- ‘Warm it up’ by Craig David
The dancehall/reggaeton/Latin feel stood out for me on his Following My Intuition album.
- ‘Islappy slap’ by Crazy White Boy ft Nonku Phiri
Crazy White Boy is always innovative with their DJ sets and productions, and this is one of summer’s biggest tracks.
- ‘Jealous’ by Aluna George
This is easy to incorporate into opening sets and its the most played song on my playlist right now. I love the chilled House vibe.
- ‘Champion Lover’ by Nina Sky (Tony Romera Remix)
Its been ages since i heard anything by US duo Nina Sky and this remix by Tony Romera is a turn-it-up hit that reminds me that they’re also good DJs.
Read more on page 17 of the January 2017 issue of Glamour Magazine!