– 2kg shrimp (thawed)
– 1 lemon (sliced)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 12 cloves of garlic (sliced)
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 100 ml of whisky
– Start by seasoning the shrimp with salt, lemon slices and chili.
– In a frying pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, when hot, add the shrimp.
– Keep turning the shrimp as they brown.
– Add the sliced garlic and let it fry.
– Pour the whiskey on the shrimp and with the help of a lighter or a match, let it flame (Out of the stove).
– Return the pan to the heat for another 5 minutes.
– Turn the prawns over.
Serve and enjoy.