I will agree that swine generally tastes great no matter how you eat it. Whether it’s bacon and eggs, a hearty gammon or succulent pork chops.
Here is a recipe that will allow you and your guests to pig out. It’s called Portuguese Pork Tenderloin.
Here is what you will need:
- 1lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2tablespoons flour
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1onion, sliced
- 1⁄2lb mushroom, sliced
- 2⁄3cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4teaspoon rosemary
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 2tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Here are the simple directions:
- Season flour with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Roll tenderloin in seasoned flour.
- Saute pork in butter until golden brown.
- Add sliced onions and mushrooms.
- Saute for a minute or two.
- Add wine and rosemary.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 to 60 minutes, or until done.
- Add lemon juice and parsley just before serving.
Sourced from: Food.com