Being Miss Portuguesa is a unique and unforgettable experience.
The Miss Portuguesa brand is the largest beauty pageant of Portuguese beauty and it selects its representatives to participate in major World Beauty Pageants.
The title of Miss Portuguesa generates personal as well as professional opportunities. Not only does it open the door for the winner to express her points of view about diverse topics by means of talk show interviews, magazines and websites, but also the opportunity to enrich her culture, get to know new countries and the different regions of Portugal, and being a role model for all generations.
Be proud of your roots. Be proud of your culture. Be there and support the finalists at Miss Portugal South Africa 2017:
• Finalist No. 1 – Claudia Pereira 17 y.o. – Linmeyer / Jhb
• Finalist No. 2 – Carina Carreiro 24 y.o. – Boksburg
• Finalist No. 3 – Bianca de Almeida 17 y.o. – Regents Park / Jhb
• Finalist No. 4 – Diana-Lee Moniz 22 y.o. – Witbank
• Finalist No. 5 – Daniela Diener 22 y.o. – Benoni
• Finalist No. 6 – Sasha Tavares 22 y.o. – Moreleta Park / Pretoria
• Finalist No. 7 – Micheala Mendes 20 y.o. – Bardene / Boksburg
• Finalist No. 8 – Simone de Melo 24 y.o. – Bassonia / Johannesburg
• Finalist No. 9 – Raquel Jardim 18 y.o. – Virginia / Free State
• Finalist No. 10 – Chanel Stevens 22 y.o. – Kensington
• Finalist No. 11 – Monica Jaco 18 y.o. – Klerksdorp / N.W.P.
You can expect nothing less than a spectacular musical production directed by Tex da Fonseca, exclusive for the night.
Singers by Miguel Pregueiro and Katia da Ponte.
Tex da Fonseca and Costa Nicolas will be the musicians playing with Katia da Ponte in an outcome that will be in everyone’s memory forever.
tickets on sale at computicket http://online.computicket.com/…/miss_…/1087382069/0/76049186
Follow them on