– 500 g cod
– 500 g potato
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 medium onion
– 2 tablespoons of salsa
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cups of milk
– 1 cup cream
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 1/2 spoon of wheat flour
– Salt and nutmeg to taste
– Melt the butter and brown the flour.
– Add the milk gradually and season with salt and nutmeg.
– Cook stirring constantly, until the sauce becomes thick and add the cream.
– Place the cod in water the day before, changing the water a few times.
– Drain and shred removing the skin and bones.
– Cook the potatoes already cut and set aside.
– Mix the shredded cod, potatoes, mayonnaise and set aside.
– In a pan, place olive oil, sauté onion and garlic, add the cod mixed with potatoes and mayonnaise, saute for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly and add parsley.
– Grease a baking dish with butter, spread the cod mixture in the dish, pour the cream sauce over it and place it in the oven at medium heat to brown for about 20 minutes.
– Serve at once.